Resources for Apprentices in WA State
Below you will find some resources for those who are already enrolled and/or working in an apprenticeship.
Learn more about qualifying for financial assistance with ANEW’s Apprentice Resource Center (ARC) Program here.
- AddictionResource.net – Their mission to break down the barriers and stigmas that surround substance abuse with free, accurate, and valuable information.
- Asbestos.com – This website features extensive information on asbestos and they work 1-on-1 with individuals to help them find local doctors, treatment centers and support groups all at no cost.
- Detox Local – An extensive list of mental health and substance use resources specifically for the AAPI (American Asian and Pacific Islander) community.
- Live Another Day – Extensive information on mental health and substance use resources for people of color. Their mission is equal access to life-saving resources. They have guides for Black, Latinx, Asian, and Native people.
- RehabSpot.com – Works with a nationally recognized drug and alcohol treatment facility that provides treatment consultation and counseling, placement and enrollment into a treatment program, and payment/insurance information.
Resources for Tradeswomxn
Download our Recruitment and Retention of Women in WA Resource Guide.